The Internet of things (IoT) is the extension of Internet connectivity into physical devices and everyday objects. These devices can communicate and interact with others over the Internet, and they can be remotely monitored and controlled.
Smart cities use IoT to collect and analyze data, thereby optimizing and improving infrastructures, utilities, security and citizen experience.
Cilnet has an array of Solutions and Services to help organizations achieve this goal.
Learn how your organization can accelerate its digital transformation through our solutions:
Intelligent waste management
· Real-time location and monitoring of bin capacity;
· Optimization of waste vehicle operations, which only collect when the bin is completely full;
· Cost reduction related to fuels and resources allocated to collections.
Water consumption optimization
· Intelligent management and operation of water meters;
· Infrastructure leak detection.
· Improvement of occupancy levels;
· Reliable reports on occupancy rates;
· Greater control over parking policies management.
Air quality monitoring
· Monitoring of environmental conditions: temperature, pollution, noise…
· Monitoring of indoor and outdoor assets.
Smart watering solutions
· Optimal management of water resources – dams, tank levels;
· Smart agriculture – irrigation, etc…
· Cost savings through optimized lighting;
· Building and technological automation of infrastructures;
· Aggregation of standalone building systems on an IP platform.
The business benefits:
· Easier access to data, as sensors have become affordable enough to be connected to almost everything;
· Greater efficiency in operations (thanks to the data flow collected, organizations can improve their operations, understanding and acting faster on events);
· Increased automation, which inevitably improves productivity and efficiency of operations, reducing costs associated with them;
· Increased satisfaction of end users who see their needs and expectations met faster, systematically and smarter.